Recent Blog Entries
Subscribe to Our Site
Share on Facebook
Send to a friend
We offer a variety of services for all of our customers needs!!
Office Furniture Outlet is now providing renting options for used office furniture. Whether you need to conserve resources or you are looking to increase flexibility, renting/leasing may be a great option for you.
"Get your company up and running with one low payment every month"
Are you moving?
No worries, we will transport all of your office equipment to your new
location at the lowest possible cost. Let us handle all of your office
solutions, from design, delivery, and install, so you can get back to business!
**Pricing is based on product, quantity, and length of contract. We encourage you to wait on large office furniture purchases until you are ready to invest in your company. Call to obtain a quote on office furniture rentals.
Delivery charges are as follows:
- Used Furniture Purchases - 10% of the sale price within a 60 mile radius of York, PA
- Used Furniture Purchases - $1.00 per mile round trip for deliveries outside of the 60 mile radius of York, PA
- New Furniture Purchases - FREE delivery within a 60 mile radius of York, PA
- New Furniture Purchases - $1.00 per mile round trip for deliveries outside of the 60 mile radius of York, PA
- New Furniture Purchase - FREE delivery for purchases over $1,000 and within 150 mile radius of York
Design and Layout Services
Office Furniture Outlet realizes that office furniture systems have become extremely sophisticated. Throughout the development and evolution of office furniture systems Office Furniture Outlet has provided world-class products backed-up by first-class service.
Office Furniture Outlet's products revolutionize the make up of the work environment by incorporating technology and ergonomics, while keeping an eye on economics. Our office layout services will assist you in making the most of these two key factors, while our design services will ensure an office environment to meet your needs for both form and function.
Employees spend up to 80% of their office time in their working space. Office Furniture Outlet is aware of the importance the workspace has on both your team and their productivity. Office Furniture Outlet's installation services will work with you to maximize the benefits of office furniture products, and even take into account your existing furniture systems.
Office Furniture Outlet has maintained a strong commitment to innovative furniture design, superior quality and prompt delivery for over 30 years. Our superior customer service backed by Office Furniture Outlet's Warranty and superior Repair Services guarantee your satisfaction.
Green Services (Sustainable)
We Recycle Metal Filing Cabinets, Metal Desks, and more.....
Office furniture is a multi-billion dollar industry that represents enormous environmental impacts at almost every level of development and use; from the materials and resource extraction phase, through the manufacturing and processing stage and finally, product disposal. In a nutshell, the furniture industry contributes to:
- the depletion of forests when using certain woods to manufacture their furniture; particularly old growth and rain forests
- soil erosion, diminished biodiversity and loss of watersheds when wood harvesting is not conducted and managed under a certified sustainable process;
- water and air pollution through the release of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) when more harmful painting and manufacturing processes are used;
- the wasteful use of valuable land mass by ignoring the fact that millions of tons of desks, chairs, cabinets, shelves, tables and more end up landfills at the end of their useful life instead of being reused, refurbished or recycled;
- the demise of the economic security of many communities impacted by one or more of the above factors as well as the general acceleration of climate change conditions.
Some of the other processes included in the making and use of office furniture that impact the environment and public health include the use of:
- flame retardants, particularly those containing polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) that are persistent in the environment and identified as a potential carcinogen;
- metal plating processes that use hexavalent chromium with a copper/nickel plated undercoat; hexavalent chromium and nickel dust are classified by the EPA as human carcinogens;
- adhesives with high VOCs or fiberboard and plywood components that use a urea-formaldehyde binding agent; formaldehyde is classified by the EPA as human carcinogen;
- paints and finishes with high VOC emissions; such products can continue to emit VOCs during their lifetime, significantly contributing to poor indoor air quality.
Purchasing office furniture produced using sustainable processes will serve to eliminate or reduce the various implications indicated above. Many of the vendors awarded under OFF20 for re-manufactured and other office furnishings incorporate the following sustainable principles and practices into their design and manufacturing processes.
Furnishings buyers are encouraged to support these sustainable efforts wherever possible.
Referral Incentive Program
To stimulate the office furniture market, Ron Vestal, owner, created a referral incentive program for our customers. The program is designed to benefit everyone involved.
How it Works:
Ask for a referral form - give them to your clients, partners, and/or affiliates. When an order is placed by the party your referred, we will reward you and the purchasing party with a check for 1% of the order total.
Let us work together to conserve our capital during these economical hard times!